The No-Bull guide to getting an iPad for free.
Well folks the fact of the matter is some free ipad offers are real and there our legitimate companies out there that do offer free iPads. Read on…
Marketing companies offer free ipads for a couple of reason. The first being they make money, plain and simple. Most of these companies that offer free ipads require you to complete their promotional offers, meaning you try out there products for a small fee and when you participate, they make money on the back end. I think that’s a pretty fair trade when you consider they’re going to give you a free Ipad that cost over $500 bucks.
Most people do not fully understand the workings of the marketing and advertisement industry. The marketing industry is filled with enticing offers where free product giveaways, like free ipad offers, are used to get people to become regular customers. It is a well known fact in marketing circles that it takes a lot of effort and cost to acquire a new customer. Sometimes, even after spending a lot of money and effort, some firms end up in failure trying to lure new customers. So, one of the new strategies to draw them in successfully in large numbers is to offer them an expensive gift free of cost.
This is the premise under which free gifts like an iPad are given in the first place. So this is not a scam, but a genuine marketing effort by certain companies to acquire new customers. Whether you end up being a faithful customer is something that you need to decide after you get your free gift. Of course, you always have the option to take your free gift and say goodbye soon afterwards.
Now some of the other companies we researched will allow you to test and keep the free Ipad but you still will have to commit to their promotional offers and they might want feedback about the ipad once you complete their trial offers and receive your ipad in the mail. Now keep in mind that this is one of the best possible ways for you to get your hands on a free ipad.
Just stay away from sites asking for your banking information or passwords to any of your accounts. So all in all I would say free ipad giveaways are real and yes it’s worth giving it a shot. I recommend you check out the site listed here if you’re serious about getting your hands on a free ipad.
Example Trial Offers
Understanding the Rules To Get Your Free Ipad
Although the free iPad is given free of cost, there are certain rules that you need to follow in order to qualify for the offer. If you are not careful, you might get disqualified. Most offers allow only a single free gift per physical address. This means that only one free iPad would be given to a physical address. Two people living in the same house cannot sign up twice for the free offer. Likewise, students from the same school cannot use their school computers to sign up for the offer, as they would all be signing up from the same address. For the same reason, you should not sign up using a computer in a public library.
The system most often monitors the IP address on the Internet in order to determine the location from which the signup is made. To be on the safe side, you should use your computer at home for signing up for this free ipad offer. You should also ensure that no one else from your home signs up after you have signed up. Following these few precautions would ensure that you get qualified to receive this fabulous product that so many people have been dreaming about. If you are ready, go sign-up and grab your free ipad.
Example Offers and Trials to Get Your Free Ipad
Netflix – Two weeks trial period, after which subscription costs $9.99 per month unless or until cancelled.
Blockbuster – Your first month subscription will be for $9.99, after which you will be charged $17.99 per monthly subscription unless or until cancelled.
BMG Music Service – When you become a member you will receive 3 free CD selections. You will need to buy 1 more CD at the regular price ($14.98 and up) within a year. Once you do so, you may then choose 8 free CDs. You will receive a monthly Featured Selection unless another selection (including no shipment) is made. S&H will be charged for each selection, plus any applicable taxes.
- When you become a member of BMG Music Service, you’ll receive 3 FREE selections now. You agree to buy just 1 at the regular Club price ($14.98 to $18.98) within a year. You may then choose 8 more free. A shipping and handling fee will be charged for each selection, plus any applicable taxes.
- A valid credit card is required for your introductory shipping and handling charges. This card will also be used for all future shipments, including Featured Selections, applicable shipping and handling charges, and applicable taxes.
- You will receive updates via email about every 3 weeks (21 times a year) with information on a Featured Selection, tailored to your listening interest. If you wish to receive the Featured Selection, do nothing; it will be shipped to you automatically. If you don’t want it, respond online by the date specified. If you receive an unwanted Featured Selection, return it within 10 days at our expense and we will credit your account. You may cancel your membership at any time after purchasing 1 CD at the regular Club price.
- When you receive your free introductory selections, preview them and review the complete terms of your Club membership for 10 days. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, simply return the selections at our expense with no further obligation.
- As a member, you’ll receive discounts of up to 70% off regular prices, clearance CDs at incredibly low prices and even more FREE selections.
- This offer is available in the continental USA and under special arrangement in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I., APO and FPO addresses. Offer limited to new members. Duplicate memberships cannot be processed. We reserve the right to limit the number of memberships per person per year, request additional information, reject any application, or cancel any membership. If bills become past due, late fees will be added. CDs obtained from BMG Music Service are for member use only and not for resale. Trademarks used in this advertisement are the property of various trademark owners. BMG Columbia House, Inc.
Columbia House – When you become a member you will get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each plus S&H. You will need to buy 5 more movies in the next 2 years at regular prices (currently as low as $19.95 plus S&H). You may cancel anytime thereafter, but not before.
- As a Club member, you get 5 DVDs for 49¢ each with Free Shipping on your introductory order! You agree to buy 5 more movies in the next 2 years at regular Club prices (currently as low as $19.95 plus shipping and processing). You may cancel anytime thereafter. Take a 6th movie now for $14.95 with no shipping charges and you will have to buy only 4 more movies (instead of 5) in the next 2 years. Plus, you can even take a 7th movie for the special price of $9.95 with no shipping charges. Even with this huge discount on a 7th movie, you still only need to buy 4 more movies at regular Club prices in the next 2 years. You will receive a DVD Club mailing about every 3 weeks, up to 21 times per year, announcing your Director’s Selection. If you want the Director’s Selection, do nothing —it will be sent automatically. If you do not want to receive the Director’s Selection, simply check the appropriate box on your response card and mail it back to us so we receive it by the date specified. If you’d like to receive it sooner, or if you prefer an alternate selection, more selections or none at all, just visit our website or mail the response card so we receive it by the date specified. You will always have at least 10 days to decide. If you have less than 10 days and you receive an unwanted Director’s Selection, you may return it at our expense and we will credit your account. Your introductory package includes complete details and your Membership Agreement. If you are not completely satisfied, just return the introductory package and your introductory DVDs at our expense within 10 days, and we will cancel your account with no further obligation. Offer limited to customers of the contiguous United States and may be withdrawn at any time. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, APO and FPO addresses, please write or e-mail us for a separate offer. (Tax added in states where applicable.) All applications are subject to review. Columbia House reserves the right to request additional information, to reject any application or to cancel any membership.
Gevalia Coffee – With the free trial, you will receive four 1/2 lb boxes of Gevalia Kaffe and a 12 Cup Programmable Stainless Steel Coffeemaker & Set of two Stainless Steel Travel Mugs. Thereafter the next shipment will arrive approximately one month later with the selections you chose for your initial shipment, charged to the same credit card as the S&H for your initial shipment. After that, shipments will follow approximately every 6 weeks. Prices of coffees and teas vary, ranging from $5.55-$7.45 per package. Prices of coffee and tea pods are $7.95 for Regular and $8.45 for Decaffeinated. You will be charged S&H.
Discover – Requires applying and being approved for and using the Discover credit card. No annual fee.
Rising Star – 10 day trial period, after which membership continues at $78.41 per month plus S&H unless or until cancelled.
Clear Revolution – 30 day trial period, after which membership continues at $49.95 per month plus S&H unless or until cancelled.
Cosmetique – Membership costs $19.95 per month plus S&H unless or until cancelled.
NY Times – Monday through Friday subscription costs $4 for the first four weeks; $5.60/week for the following eight weeks; $6.20/week thereafter. Sunday subscription costs $4 for the first four weeks; $5.67/week for the following eight weeks; $6.30/week thereafter.
Gmoney.net – $1.87 for seven day access, after which subscription continues at $49.95 per month unless or until cancelled.
Magazineburst.com – $27.00 for four one year subscription. Thereafter annual subscription will be at the preferred rate then available.
Advantage Language – Ten day free trial period, after which you will be charged $79.95 per month and up to $8.95 for S&H unless or until cancelled.
Orchard Bank – Requires applying and being approved for and using the card.
Trimday – Requires a payment of $1 plus $6.95 S&H for a 14 day trial, after which you will be charged on the account used for the trial payment a monthly fee of $58.90 for each monthly shipment unless or until cancelled.
Overnight Genius – Membership subscription costs $78.41 plus $6.95 S&H per month. You will be charged the monthly fee after your trial period unless or until cancelled.
Globe Juvenile Insurance – You will be required to pay the regular rate after the first month. Regular rate can be found during the full rate quote process.
VideoProfessor – Membership subscription costs $89.95 plus $6.95 S&H every five weeks. You will be charged the membership subscription and S&H fee every five weeks after your 10 day trial.
SeattleCoffeeDirect – Pay initial payment of $9 plus $25 one-time handling fee, after which you will be billed $12.50 for each 12-oz. bag of coffee, plus a small shipping and handling fee.
Discover Miles Card – Requires applying and being approved for and using the card.
Vioderm Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Serum – $1.00 for a 14 day trial plus $6.95 for S&H, after which you will be shipped a 1 month’s supply of Vioderm Anti-Wrinkle Serum and your credit card used for the trial will be billed $56.90. Every 30 days you will automatically receive a 1 month’s supply of Vioderm for $56.90 charged to your credit card used for the trial, unless or until cancelled.
Cheaptrips.com – Annual membership subscription costs $49.95 plus $9.95 S&H.
4Seasonswineclub – The introductory price is $119.95 plus $16.95 S&H for 12 bottles of wine, after which, on a quarterly basis, you will be charged on the same account $9.95 (plus S&H) for each of 12 bottles each quarter, unless or until cancelled.
Roadloans – Requires obtaining a car loan.
ADT Home Security – Requires installing and activating a new home security system.